My first visit to Dr. Patel will be on second week of December, 2013, My agency send me the current India legislation for medical visa:
1. The foreign man and woman are dully married and the marriage should have sustained at least for two years.
2. A letter from the Embassy of the foreign country in India or the Foreign Ministry of the country should be enclosed with the Visa application stating clearly that (a) the country recognizes surrogacy and (b) the child/children to be born to the commissioning couple through the Indian surrogate mother will be permitted entry into their country as a biological child/children of the couple commissioning surrogacy.
3. The couple will furnish an undertaking that they would take care of the child/children born through surrogacy.
4. The treatment should be done only at one of the registered ART clinics recognized by ICMR (The list of such clinics will be shared with MEA from time to time)
5. The couple should produce a duly notarized agreement between the applicant couple and the prospective Indian surrogate mother
If any of the above conditions are not fulfilled , the visa application shall be rejected.
Before the grant of visa , the foreign couple need to be told that before leaving India for their return journey, "exit" permission from FRRO/FRO would be required. Before granting "exit", the FRRO/FRO will see whether the foreign couple is carrying a certificate from the ART clinic concerned regarding the fact that the child/ children have been duly taken custody of by the foreigner and that the liabilities towards the Indian surrogate mother have been fully discharged as per the agreement. A copy of the birth certificate (s) of the surrogate child/children will be retained by the FRRO/FRO along with photocopies of the passport and visa of the foreign parents.
Did anybody know how to obtain above 2,3 and 5 documents? I asume that Dr. Patel will provide them. Am I right?