In Anand Now / Heading to Anand Soon

Re: In Anand Now / Heading to Anand Soon

Postby Pebble » April 23rd, 2014, 11:23 am

Thanks Slinky. The information we required would be more related to baby's Uk visa, parental order etc.
are u at Rama Residency during this period? Once there I will post my room number or email u. Don't have ur email.
Thx for ur help
Pebble xx
Pebble

Postby Silver10 » May 3rd, 2014, 12:20 am

Anyone going between June 11th and 25th? We r trying a second try on those dates and hope to meet people on here that are as well. Last trip the friends I met on this forum that cycled with us were so treasured. It really helped while in Anand, bc we all were going through same thing and helped each other out a lot!
Silver10

Postby slinky » May 3rd, 2014, 7:50 am

Hi pebble sent you a PM on this forum with our details.
We are in the Rama now.
slinky

Postby London-Couple » July 9th, 2014, 10:16 am

London, 9 July 2014

Hello forum members,

My husband and I have had an attempt at surrogacy with own eggs/sperm last December 2013. Unfortunately it failed.
Now we are starting to plan to go again towards the end of the year, but would prefer to go to the new hospital.

Does anyone of you who are currently in Anand know how the progress with the new clinic is?

Last year Dr Patel mentioned the move should happen in the last quarter of 2014.

Regards,
London-Couple
London-Couple

Postby Lily2013 » August 7th, 2014, 4:51 am

Hi London-Couple,

I asked the Dr about the new Hospital. She told that the construction work of the new hospital is still going on and it would only start next year in March or April.

Regards,
Lilly
India
Lily2013

Postby poddy » August 12th, 2014, 1:51 pm

Dear friends

We are on our way to Akanksha on 2nd September for our first visit. We are having donor eggs and surrogate with my husband's sperm. Would love to meet up with any other couples from uk if they are out there at the same time.

Xx
poddy

Postby Millie3 » October 13th, 2015, 10:12 pm

My wife and I are here starting our journey and we are staying in Rama Residency, it's a great place as its so close to Dr. Patels clinic. A point for everybody coming out here to note:
Everybody has to register their medical visa once they get here, no matter how long you are staying here. The only people that don't have to do this is people that have "police registration exempt" on the Visa.
For those that cannot get "police registration exempt" on their visa make sure that when you go to register your visa that you also register for the "exit visa" at the same time.
If you do not get the exit visa done at the same time it can be awkward getting everything sorted when you are trying to leave.
As always if you are unsure and need help look for uday he knows all!!!
Millie3

Postby sghope » October 26th, 2015, 10:13 am

Hi, We will be in Anand starting end of October for IVF and Surrogacy. I see Dr.Patel is out on UK visit from 27th to 29th during my process. I am concerned about monitoring and dosage adjustment during the follicle growth. Did anyone experience the same situation? Is anyone heading to Anand for a treatment around the same time?
sghope

Postby slinky » December 2nd, 2015, 3:50 am

Hi
Sorry can't offer any advice to you.
Good luck with your process.
Fingers crossed
Xx
slinky

Postby OCIinIndia » February 16th, 2016, 5:19 am

If you are in Anand now (or have been after mid-December), can you provide some information about the new hospital? It would be great to get info about the new hospital, places around it, accommodation options in walking distance if any,etc.

Note: I have also requested a new topic for the new hospital in the Feedback thread.
OCIinIndia

Previous

Return to Topic-focused Discussions