The Weeks of Pregnancy

Re: The Weeks of Pregnancy

Postby jenniemack » September 24th, 2015, 9:45 am

Congratulations!!
jenniemack

Postby Millie3 » September 30th, 2015, 8:28 am

We are going to be using donor egg, so hopefully the success rate turns in our favour. Hope you guys are getting on well over there. I have just been watching hammockguys videos on YouTube, great watch. Does anyone know if the new facility is up and running?
Millie3

Postby pinkbunny » October 1st, 2015, 10:44 am

We heard it won't be for another month.. Lol :) Tons of delays in India! :)
pinkbunny

Postby Millie3 » October 2nd, 2015, 6:18 am

Ok so one month!! I won't hold my breath :lol:
Millie3

Postby Millie3 » October 2nd, 2015, 6:55 am

Pinkbunny have you guys gone to FRRO office yet. Does it have to be Mumbai as I see from the FRRO list on bureau of immigration website that there is an FRRO office in Ahmedabad.
When getting an exit visa is it just for the baby/ babies it needed or for all of you?
Millie3

Postby pinkbunny » October 2nd, 2015, 9:16 pm

Our visas say "FRRO exempt" so we didn't have to go to the FRRO office the first time we came in February. However, our friend who had to go to the FRRO office did it in Anand. If I'm not wrong the babies will get their exit permit from the FRRO office in Anand. Basically you pay Uday some money and he will get it done.
pinkbunny

Postby RajKoothrapalli » October 6th, 2015, 10:38 am

Regarding the FRRO questions, technically you can go any FRRO office, but in practice you have to be in Anand with the baby(ies) and meet the superintendent/police commissioner. India has exit controls and the baby will need an "exit permit" to leave the country. Best to just get it from Anand. Dr. Patel's clinic now has a person (Radheshyam) dedicated to this and will assist you with the process. For us (in May this year), he scanned and uploaded all the documents to the Govt. website and got us an appointment. Then he came with us to the appointment and stayed with us the entire duration until we got the exit permit for the baby. There was no fee for this service (completely free).
RajKoothrapalli

Previous

Return to Topic-focused Discussions