Reviews and Recommendations

Reviews and Recommendations

Postby spanky » October 23rd, 2015, 10:38 am

Per request from a forum member I created this topic for the purpose of sharing recommendations and reviews of hotel staff, nannies, nurse, doctor, taxi company, hospitals etc.
spanky

Re: Reviews and Recommendations

Postby RajKoothrapalli » October 24th, 2015, 9:25 am

If you're looking for a nanny to help you with the baby, we would like to highly recommend "Panna". You can get her contact information from the front desk at Rama Residency or PM me and I can send you her phone number. My wife and I had requested Dr. Patel's clinic to find us a nanny to help us with the baby for a couple of weeks. However, they were not able to find one in time and fortunately we discovered Panna as her sister was already working as a nanny for a family staying at Rama.

Panna's rates were quite reasonable and she's very clean, friendly and knowledgable. What really worked for us was that she was quite open to helping us with other tasks also - washing bottles, doing laundry, buying fruits, dealing with some local purchases (including haggling :) ), getting breast-milk from the surrogate etc. Not only that, she's knowledgable about medicines/supplements etc. required for babies! Her help was a life-saver for us because the first few weeks can be overwhelming - adjusting to local surrounds, food, weather, new baby(!), arranging for paperwork and so on.
RajKoothrapalli

Postby Lily2013 » December 14th, 2015, 6:00 pm

Yes ...when I was in Anand, i came to know about Panna that she is a good nanny (not much demanding)... but at that time,she was helping some other family so I opted for someone else...
Lily2013

Postby Lily2013 » December 14th, 2015, 6:10 pm

My surrogate was a very nice lady... soft-spoken, very caring and a women of good heart...I highly recommend Mrs Sonal Balwantsingh Parmar of Varodhara as a surrogate mother...!!!
Lily2013

Postby RajKoothrapalli » February 29th, 2016, 9:02 am

Reposting parts my other post here (+ve recomendation for Dr. Anita's clinic and "be cautious" recommendation for Zydus):

I believe that most surrogates are moved to Zydus for delivery (http://www.zydushospitals.com/Anand/index.php#). Our surrogate was also moved there from the older Surrogate House (previous clinic). The place is very expensive and we also found that their approach was more "commercial". One lady from the US had twins and they were at Zydus for a long time. Not only did she run up a huge bill, she was unhappy that they mixed up the twins. If you're at Zydus, make sure you monitor everything closely! The hospital is quite clean though and it is a short tuk-tuk ride from Rama Residency.

We moved our baby out of Zydus as soon as we could discharge him and requested Dr. Anita (her clinic is very close to Rama Residency, where we were staying) to accept him as her patient. She was super helpful and the couple of times we needed her help for regular checkups, getting a no clearance to fly etc. she took us in right away. It's also open 24 hrs. and we took him there in the night once when he was colicky and crying more than usual.
RajKoothrapalli

Return to Topic-focused Discussions